We are looking for an energetic Digital Account Executive with ambition and a great attitude to join our team. You will be a key member of Yango working within the client service team alongside operations teams to ensure the smooth delivery of client campaigns. In this role you will be the glue that holds together all the elements required to deliver successful campaigns and provide exceptional client service. To excel at this role you will have a “can-do attitude”, excellent project management skills and be super organised.
Day to day, you will talk to clients over the phone and email, assist in developing digital marketing strategies, maintain positive business relationships internally and externally, oversee client mid and post campaign reporting as well as undertaking a wide variety of duties supporting the wider Yango team.
In return Yango will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills in digital marketing working as part of a high performing team. Delivering whatever it takes to drive best-in-market campaign performance and excellence for your clients, this position will provide an amazing opportunity for career development within the rapidly evolving marketing technology space. We will do everything we can to help you grow and develop your skills as you develop your career.
Client service: This includes taking ownership of the Yango client experience across the client patch and ensuring the team is delivering best-in-market service levels. The AE is responsible for brief response planning and supporting the Client Service Director with strategic brief responses.
Campaign Management: The AE is required to manage the campaign process post approval from the client. This includes all aspects of the campaigns life cycle
including: generating IOs, updating internal platforms (including Yango’s proprietry tech Rubii) and overseeing campaigns until successful completion. Overseeing and mentoring junior team members while trafficking creatives and creating and implementing tracking pixels also falls under this responsibility.
Reporting: The AE is responsible for executing client’s reporting requirements. Oversee campaign reporting with insights and future recommendations on a weekly and end of campaign basis. Ensure all reporting that is passed on to client is correct and of the highest quality.
Reporting needs to be accurately actioned on a weekly and monthly basis, based providing an update on performance and insight to the client.
Communication: The AE will need to be able to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholder via emails, over the phone and in person.
A close working relationship within the client service team plus operations teams will be key to your success.
KPIs: Achieve quarterly individual KPI targets and core competencies.
Percentage of Position: 60%
Time Management: It’s a fast paced environment with multiple clients who have multiple brands requiring tasks to be completed.
Time management is an important part of the role as well as managing internal and external expectations of turn around times.
People skills: The AE will need to build strong and meaningful relationships with all of their client contacts through regular communication, strong client serving and by exceeding the client’s expectations.
Analytical thinking: Manage and streamline internal process between your team and operations teams.
Culture: Generally contribute to the team culture and enjoy yourself while at work.
Percentage of Position: 30 %
Plus other duties that may come up from time to time – 10%
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• At least 2-3 yrs in digital media in either publisher or agency side.
• Experience and success in either operations, digital media sales, account management and/or media planning/buying.
• Use of DSPs, Adservers, Anlaytics, reporting platforms, Doubleclick suite
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
• Understanding of display, video, mobile, social, SEM SEO and Native is ideal.
• Understanding of the needs of advertisers and brands in digital advertising environments
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong client relationships/building skills.
• Ability to manage multiple existing accounts – ensuring client service levels are always exceeded.
• Ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision (support will be provided)
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to make strong connections with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• An ability to work in a fast paced and small team environment and take ownership of your work
Start Date: ASAP / 4 weeks
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org